Thomas More College
The Accelerated Program (TAP)
TAP is designed with the adult student in mind. Our degree programs are designed for working adults, where students can earn their degree while working full time. Classes meet once a week at a location near you and rely on additional group study. Thomas More believes in applying real-life situations to the programs of study.
TAP was introduced in 1993, and since then has had more than 3,000 students enrolled who have earned associate, bachelor, and master degrees while working full time. The degree program course work was shortened from a standard semester to 5–7 weeks per course.
New Programs Available.
Classes Forming Now!
All Courses Available 100% Online!
Bachelor of Business Administration—now with four concentrations: Finance, Marketing, Management, and Health Care Management
MBA—GMAT can be waived, see if you qualify
- Thomas More College was recently recognized by Business Insider as the top school in Kentucky for ROI.
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your education with your personal and professional life.
- Convenient locations near work or home.
- Affordable programs with many financing options, employer assistance (if applicable), military discounts and financial aid available for those who qualify.
- Student books are delivered to home address on file
- Class size is small (about 14-24 students)
- One course at a time
- Accelerated programs